Monday, September 6, 2010

Munday

Today was a good day. I had an early start at work which always inspires me to wake up early on the other days and do something with my mornings! But then when I'm curled up with my doona, the Hubby and our puppy it's hard to keep that inspiration.

If he was still this cute it would be doubly hard!


Unfortunately there weren't LOTS of applications on my phone or email, not that I've had enough time to really go through them all. 4 interviews (with one running 30mins late!) and lots of requests does not help. I always used to leave on time at work but now I'm doing lots of overtime. I guess it's good though in that I can take time off and leave work early for long weekends and or appointments.

We're both looking forward to going to Albany and visiting my Dad on the upcoming long weekend. We just need someone to house/dog sit because he can't be an inside puppy down there :( Plus the two golden retrievers are down there and our dog has small puppy syndrome and would most likely get himself bitten (which personally I think he deserves!). I miss going down there, not that I've ever been a daddy's girl (they got divorced when I was quite young), it's just so nice to get away. It's also helpful that lots of my family is down there so there are always people to visit when we go. 

I don't know what we'll do down there, I was hoping to leave early because of the long drive to get there but the Hubby doesn't finish uni until mid afternoon so it won't be too quick. We'll be in a hurry to get down there because the kangaroos cause havoc on the roads after the sun has set :( But we'll no doubt meander back on Monday and maybe stop in a few places just to relax!

PS: I can finally tie my hair up WOO HOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment