Saturday, July 24, 2010

Baby Brain

Did this slap anyone else in the face after the honeymoon?

I've always wanted kids and it isn't helped by the fact that my brother-in-law has a son and a daughter on the way (he's the same age as me, 24). I've known for ages that we can't even entertain the thought of trying until Hubby is out of university (end of 2011). Except I'm pushing for earlier and wanting to start trying once we know he's in a graduate program. I know this isn't smart because there's never any guarantee until you're physically in the job that it will definitely be there but I feel like I've been waiting forever and I can't stand the idea of waiting any longer.

We've both agreed we need to do some more travelling (especially to places we don't want to go with kids) and we're planning on doing that next July. Then hopefully we'll start trying for a baby after that.

I just feel so stupid for wanting it so badly when I know now is not the right time. I also feel bad because I know Hubby could happily wait until he's out of uni (or even longer). But he knows how desperate I am that he's willing to move things along at a faster rate.

Grrr why can't logical over ride my damn heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment