Friday, July 30, 2010

Names

We call each other Mr and Mrs Surname. I didn't think I'd like it and Hubby picked up on that in the beginning so never called me it until I asked. It still seems odd sharing a name with his Mum and SiL but it's kind of nice that we're a family.

We decided on the baby thing :) Silly for me to get so excited but hopefully this time next year we'll be very newly pregnant! I know his Mum is desperate for us to have kids which is funny considering the SiL is pregnant with the second baby and it's a girl so she'll have 2 grandchildren soon! For some bizarre reason I've informed both Mums that this time next year they can start getting excited...I know I'm going to regret that later on!

Tomorrow we will have been married for a month and I've only managed to change my name at work and on my licence. But I have come up with my new signature. It looks cool but easy to duplicate...oh well!

I'm forcing myself to look at all the things I have to be happy about because I'm always such a downer and it seems to be working slightly. I wish I was a happier person but not really sure what to do about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment