Sunday, April 29, 2012

One Week


This next week is going to be crazy! This time next week I will be 26, be on a plane to Bali (Logan's first flight!), relaxing after the wedding of the year and welcoming my new step-dad & step-sister to our family. We'll also have a baby girl joining our extended family very soon and I can't wait to meet her! I'm already missing the newborn stage but thankfully not getting clucky just yet...I still can't make up my mind as to how much of an age gap I want between Logan and his brother/sister but I definitely know I want another two but that's a topic up for debate as Hubby only wants one more (even though he's from a family of three).

So this week will involve lots of pampering (yippee), stress (boo) and celebrations (hurrah). Oh and Logan has decided to stop being a great sleeper and to begin creeping...wish me luck!
 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds exciting!! I'd love to go on a holiday :))
    Have fun and happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an exciting week! I hope you have a great birthday and a fantastic time in Bali. I'm sure Logan will be good on the plane. Thankfully it won't be a long journey!

    ReplyDelete