Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Monday Yummies

Monday wasn't that interesting. I was going to finally try and make some pizza dough sadly, I didn't pay attention to the fact that I'd have to wait 1.5-2 hours for it to be done whoops!

Luckily we could improvise with lavash bread we had in the freezer (YAY!). I was chowing down something fierce. Shamefully I didn't make the pizza sauce what my pizzas had on them were:
  • Feta
  • Mozzarella
  • Grape tomatoes
  • Ham
It was pretty boring but damn did it taste GOOD!
The funny but kind of not funny part was when Hubby went to take his pizza out of the oven. He had a very MAN moment thinking he could just take it straight out of the boiling hot oven. Needless to say he burnt his poor finger and lost the whole top of his pizza into all the crevices of the oven. Guess who isn't cleaning the oven come rent inspection time!?

No comments:

Post a Comment