Thursday, October 28, 2010

Out for the count

Killer migraines are no fun! Especially when they start Sunday and only disappear Thursday late afternoon :( Which is why my blogging attempt at 30 days was so horrendous!

I will resume it all starting November 1st AKA my 6 year dating anniversary with Hubby. We're going away for the weekend and I can't wait! I totally need to recharge my batteries right now, the migraine knocked me out and even though I've been sleeping lots I still feel exhausted!

We're going to celebrate with a bottle of Verve Cliquot (an engagement present) and the top tier of our wedding cake...we are cheating a bit but I want to eat it whilst it's still semi-yummy! And besides, we still have the candy bow to save for our anniversary which is good.

1 comment:

  1. Migraines are awful. I can't believe you had one for 5 days! I am pretty sure I would die of pain if I had one for that long.

    I'm glad you are feeling better. Have a great weekend away!

    ReplyDelete