Thursday, December 1, 2011

Introducing...

Sorry I've been AWOL but as of November 23rd at 345am I became a Mum to Logan Peter. He weighed 9.9 pounds with a huge head! Other than using the gas it was a VERY long natural labour.

Unfortunately Logan developed an infection & was in the nursery until Monday when we finally got our little (big!) man home.

Things are going well other than insane amounts of milk & a bit of mastitis.

I can't figure out how to add a photo because I'm using my phone :(

Hopefully I'll get on my computer today but our main plan will be putting up Logan's first Christmas tree!

8 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS JESS!!!
    That's just fabulous news!!!
    I hope you share more with us all soon, but first get yourselves sorted and get that tree up!!!
    My cousins little boy is named Logan, it's a beautiful name.
    And he was a big boy wasn't he!!!!
    The 23rd is a good number! Abi was the 23rd of August! I found out I was pregnant on the 23rd of Dec.
    Well done.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations :) Love the name and can't wait to see a pic

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! hooray! I love love his name...so good! Can't wait to see his squishy little face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, looking forward to seeing Logan's picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations hun. I hope baby Logan is settling in ok after rough start.
    9.9lbs ouch!
    Mastitis ouch!
    I hope you're recovering well, can't wait to see a pic of the lil man.
    Rest up
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations chick!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant news!!! Gorgeous name and so glad all has turned out well. Can't wait to see photos of the little mite. Hope your boobies get better soon xxx Ps - my best tip that was passed on to me about boobies was advent isis hand held pump. I had the big electronic super expensive pump and it wasn't as effective as the hand held one. Plus cold flannels from the freezer for your boobs helps with engorgement.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay congratulations! Can't wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete