Monday, August 9, 2010

Our Name

Yesterday we caught up with Hubby's brother, wife and their son. We went up to see their awesome new house and it was amazing how much more pregnant she looked in the space of a month!

I asked her if they'd changed the name they had picked out and she said no but now they have a second contender. I knew exactly what was going to come out of her mouth...'Charlotte'. That was the only name both Hubby and I had fallen in love with and had been talking about for over a year (but only between ourselves). I still have my fingers crossed they pick their first choice but oh well. We have another cute name up our sleeves, if in the distant future we even wind up having a girl.

And yes I do have jealously issues (major ones) I wish there was a cure for that! Suggestions are more than welcome!

2 comments:

  1. OH NO! I so hope they don't steal your baby name.

    Congrats on the new blog too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sort of feel like even if they don't we can't use it :( I want something that only me and Hubby have thought of (obviously not comparing the whole world in this just immediate family). Thanks for the congrats thought I should have one ready for when the wedding is all finished with!

    ReplyDelete