Saturday, August 21, 2010

Pony Rides

Today's morning was spent at a 2 year-old's birthday party complete with a pony, lamb and 13+ kids of varying ages. It was good fun excluding the fact that we were the only non-parents (it was a party for our page boy who refused to walk down the aisle). But it was good fun seeing my two favourite "nephews", I can't believe how old they are both getting.

Then we went and nerd-ed it up at the in-laws because when ever Hubby is around they always need him to fix something with their gazillion computers, i-pads/phones etc... But it was fun showing them our wedding photos and just hanging out having a chat. I much prefer that to the family dinners but by the sounds of things that is not going to go away anytime soon :(

Tonight we're hopefully off to watch Inception. I keep pulling out but I think I need to force myself to go because it looks like the screening times are dropping. From people's recommendations it's definitely not a movie I want to miss. So wish me luck getting my sleepy butt to the cinema!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like my kind of party, we have a running joke that I'm going to get an apartment horse.

    Hope the movie was good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In our current rental we have a huge amount of space out the back perfect for a horse! Sadly we really had to push to even be allowed a small fluffy white dog so I think a pony is out of the question!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have no yard so I joke that I'll keep him on the balcony.

    ReplyDelete