Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Years Eve

The last day of 2010 and I'm not sad but excited! If 2010 was so amazing then 2011 is going to be LEGENDARY! (Yes I love How I Met Your Mother).

So many things happened in 2010 with the number one spot being taken out by finally becoming a Mrs. I only say finally because it seemed like ages in the making and it probably was I'd say from maybe a month in (but most likely 2 weeks at a bbq in Kings Park) we both knew we were goners.


2. Moving in together - definitely up there on the top of the list! I can't believe we didn't do it sooner (only a month before we got married!) but it really helped to make us feel like our own little family.
3. Our niece being born. December 28th 2011 I'm so very glad for her that it was after Christmas and before January when everyone else's birthday is!
3. Moving into Mum's old place - finally no more dealing with evil real estate agents (although we still are waiting to get our bond back!) 



 4. My sister finding a nice boy to date. He is a salt of the earth dinky di Australian and is definitely causing her to grow up more. Combined with my Mum finally finally finally finding a great man to share her life with!
5. My Hen's weekend - whilst it was very hit and miss (thanks in large part to clashing personalities - you can choose your friends but you can't choose your family) it was still an awesome get away in an amazing house with a bunch of great girlfriends.



6. Getting my job! Lately I've really loved going to work and it's in large part due to the great people and the acknowledgement they all give for a job well done.
7. The brother-in-law getting married - and my first time being a bridesmaid.
8. Doing all the Christmas stuff as a family without birthday restrictions or anything else

 

9. Deciding to start trying for a baby our philsophy is whatever will be will be but don't risk having a bundle of joy whilst hubby is a bundle of nerves during his exams!
10. Having my friends and family around me all year something I am always grateful for.



I guess tomorrow will be the day for a resolutions post! I'm looking forward to going out tonight and not drinking which is a rare occurence for me (which reads as though I'm an alcoholic which I promise I'm not, I just go a bit crazy on special occasions!). So bring on 2011!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on getting married recently! What a fabulous year you had and *ching ching* to an even better year for 2011!

    ReplyDelete