Saturday, September 29, 2012

Comments

The one in which I complain about first world problems!

Damn this stupid iPad it's not letting me respond to comments on my own blog. So thank you Lila and Sammie :) apologies if I haven't been applying to comments you leave but I do read them all.

I had a long talk with my mother-in-law yesterday and it turns out Logan's personality = far's personality through and through. So now it's just a waiting game until he turns into the calmest person in the world which explains my Husband, these boys just get it all out when their young!

1 comment:

  1. That's actually why I've stuck with Wordpress, I have far more trouble commenting on blogger blogs than anything from the iPad and I no longer have a proper computer!
    Again it's funny how similar things are with Logan and Eve, Mr. Wolff was very much like Eve and he's a very calm easy going person now.

    ReplyDelete