Friday, February 18, 2011

Life is Busy Busy

I feel like I haven't really had any time to myself. Work has been crazy trying to get out contracts to all the new employees (over 200!) and lots of family things. I'm really enjoying being busy but I just feel like time is flying by, it's crazy that it's already February 18th! Seriously wasn't it just Christmas?

For Valentines Day Hubby & I decided to start our 'notebook'. I can't remember where I read about this idea but someone wrote about keeping a notebook and writing notes to each other in it, not necessarily every day but more than once a week. So we've started on that and DAMN Hubby can write amazingly. I always thought I was the talented one when it came to writing cards but I'm delegating that to him now. In the space of a tiny paragraph I pretty much had tears in my eyes! He did that for Christmas as well.

So I am dedicating this weekend to my Hubby, shopping at a crafty shop with my best buddy and going to farmer's markets/swapmeets...oh and best of all HORSE RIDING! It's been years since I last rode and yes, I was that girl who always asked for a pony for Christmas. Sadly I never got it but one year I got close! Mum took us out to her car on Christmas eve and in the back was a tonne of hay. You have never seen a child more excited than I was, after all these years I was finally getting my horse. Next thing I know Mum is handing me a guinea pig...not one of her best thought out plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment