Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Sunday

Well Wednesday is over and the weekend is now so close, I love that it feels like it was only Sunday yesterday :)

We had a great Sunday. First we went to the Farmer's Market with Mum, very hippie Freo and I loved it. Lots of yummy things to eat for breakfast and great fruit and veg to buy. We even got 2 bouquets of gorgeous roses for $10! There were so many dogs (including a huge black Lab with his head in the huge leftover yoghurt container - his owner was the frozen yoghurt lady) and so many cute little kids pretty much my idea of heaven so I'll definitely be heading down there next Sunday.

Following that we headed to the Melville Swapmeet (which is fantastic) and I got some fantastic succulents, a frangipani tree ($12!), honeysuckle (which may not be planted because apparently it's toxic to dogs damn it), an adorable little candle holder (the white thing you can see in the photo below) and a cool vintage weet-bix tin. The last 2 items will be/are succulent holders.

My cute kitchen counter (with the EVIL cactus)

My babies ;)

2 comments: