Monday, June 13, 2011

Bonding with Bubs - Week 17




Size: roughly the size of my hand

What's Pecan Up To: other than getting a bit of fat on his/her itty bitty bones...

Symptoms: finally feeling some movement but nothing like kicks etc... still feeling dizzy and hopeless when I go out for walks (especially if it's cold weather!)

Cravings: I think I'm returning to normal. But definitely olives!

Keep that away from me: nothing really, chicken still isn't my favourite but I'll eat it now.

Weight: I need to invest in a new pair of scales still sticking with 72.5kg but most likely a bit more.
 
Feelings: Excited because I've finally popped :)

Random:I say this all the time but once I've charged my camera I'm going to do a bump 'timeline'

1 comment:

  1. Definitely start taking photos I wish I had been more organised. Hope the dizziness settles down soon.

    ReplyDelete