Tuesday, June 14, 2011

It's the little things

As I was pulling out of our shared driveway I noticed that some idiot had decided to burn one of our neighbours bins (and I was thankful that we had forgotten to put our bin out the night before!). So for the day I was left wondering what was wrong with people!

But then I came home and the bin was gone, probably because there are two for sale signs out the front (and a burned out bin really doesn't do wonders for attracting buyers!). So all was well and to top it off I spotted a huge dragonfly on our outside lamp. Sometimes it really is just the little things in life that give you that much needed smile.



Another side note: we live in a pretty nice area so I was really shocked to discover someone would do something like that! Not that it matters generally the nice areas are always the ones with something dodgy going on behind the curtains!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad the idiots chose to set bins on fire that weren't close enough to spread to the house. You have to wonder why people do idiotic things like that though.
    The dragonfly is beautiful, I love it when I spot something like that, or a ladybug.

    ReplyDelete