Thursday, June 2, 2011

All Ok

So it was nothing! Yay for my awesome GP and I got to listen to Pecan's little heart thumping away. It still all seems so surreal, I can't wait for the moment I can feel our Bubs. Hubby is getting really into it as well which is sweet and my bump is definitely growing away and can't all be blamed on normal flubbiness HURRAH!

I guess I should start posting my bump photos soon. Silly me needs to keep doing it in the morning before breakfast otherwise it's more food baby than real baby.

I have no idea what I would do without all my blogging buddies! Thanks for calming my nerves :)

5 comments:

  1. So glad to hear.
    And as for the sex thing... Well my husband is just way too scared... So there has been no 'action' to speak of at our house (now I'm sorry if that's TMI !)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha we are all terrible! I think I'll go off it once I start feeling bubs but Hubby is already weired out by my bellybutton (he has issues!) so I expect my sex life is going to fizzle out very soon (if it hasn't already!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that everything was ok! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very glad that all is okay, and hope you have no more scares!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for letting us know and I'm so glad that everything is okay. Yay for the long weekend!
    x

    ReplyDelete