Sunday, June 19, 2011

Bonding with Bubs - Week 18







Size: 14.2cm - 15cm approximately

What's Pecan Up To: feeling and hearing (thankfully Pecan can't hear outside yet so he/she is not suffering from my singing)

Symptoms: I felt some very significant kicks/punches in a row which was awesome! Still feeling very dizzy boo low blood pressure.

Cravings: Salt & vinegar rice cakes, frozen yoghurt and fruit.

Keep that away from me: Nothing (finally)

Weight: I have no idea, still haven't bought those scales but I'm guessing around 75kg if not less.
 
Feelings: Happy but wishing I didn't get so faint/dizzy when going for walks. Excited about our Baby Moon (woo hoo).

Random: Finally bought two maternity bras (boo) and one of those Belly belt things, hopefully I can extend the life of my jeans for our Baby Moon.

4 comments:

  1. Hope the belly belt is good for you.
    I bought one and have not used it. I don't like it.
    Jeans - Jeans West have THE BEST maternity jeans EVER!
    I was not convinced at first... But am now a total convert.
    Buy them when they have a sale - DO NOT PAY FULL PRICE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the dizziness eases up. I second Sammie, I love my Jeans West maternity jeans, a million times more comfortable the belly belt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the dizziness gets better! Being dizzy is such an icky feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dizziness isn't fun. I remember almost fainting on the bus to work (of course I was standing up as no one was giving me their seat!).

    I bought the belly belt but like Sammie I didn't really like them. I found the sizes really strange as only one would fit me.

    Good work with the maternity bras. I had to get some after I gave birth as they grew even more!

    ReplyDelete