Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Easy as 1,2,3...

Emmie over at Desert Darling posted her ABCs so I figured I'd follow the trend:

Age: 25, quarter of a century!
Bed size: Queen but after sleeping in a King bed in Melbourne I dream of upgrading.
Chore you hate: Definitely ironing.
Dog: Loki our little fluffy white bitsa.
Essential Part of your Day: a nice hot shower
Favourite condiment: vinegar (I'm slightly insane about it)
Gold or Silver: silver (or white gold)
Height: 176cm
Instruments you play: I used to play the flute and piano but I'm not really musically inclined.
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Kids: one baking
Lives: In Perth
Mum's Name: Heather
Nickname: Jess
Overnight Hospital Stays: Only once (unless my parents are hiding something from my childhood!)
Pet Peeve: people who are unreliable
Quote from a movie: "go fuck yourself" from the Wolverine cameo in the newest X-Men movie (ok so maybe not terribly appropriate)
Right or Left Handed: right
Siblings: one little sister who I'm finally getting alone with and am super impressed by!
Time you wake up: anywhere from 6.30 onwards
Underwear: maternity wear oh yeah :p
Vegetables you dislike: Squash (I concur!)
What makes you run late: having to wash my hair/not deciding on an outfit ahead of time
X-rays you've had done: lots of dental ones, chest x-ray, leg x-ray
Yummiest food you make: cinnamon tea cake
Zoo Animals: poor things but at least the breeding programs are doing some good!

3 comments:

  1. Cinnamon tea cake sounds lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're tall!!

    I can understand the vinegar thing- I think that is one of the reasons I love tomato sauce the vinegar content.

    Happy to hear you are getting along with your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just watched the new x-men movie and that was the best thing about that movie!

    ReplyDelete