Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday Yummies

Mish Mash Frittata

So I ripped this off taste.com.au but their's was just a boring ham and corn frittata and I wanted mine to be more awesome. PS: I am cheating because I made this Saturday for our date night at the movies. PPS: Unstoppable is awesome!

Ingredients
  • 100g chopped sandwhich ham
  • 1 can of corn (drained)
  • Half a handful of kalamata olives (sliced) - they were whole from the deli section 
  • Handful of chopped sundried tomatoes
  • Little over 1/2 cup grated cheese
  • 7 eggs
  • 1/3 cup milk + a couple of extra splashes
  • Generous dash of lemon pepper
Method
  • Preheat the oven to 200C
  • Mix all ingredients together (except the last 3) and spread evenly over a greased non-stick pan [I deviated here they said to grease it & line with baking paper but because our BP is crap I chose to exclude it].
  • Whisk the eggs & milk and towards the end had the lemon pepper
  • Pour the egg mixture evenly over the other ingredients and then pop the pan in the oven for 25-30mins.
  • Keep an eye on it and then remove from oven and leave to cool.
  • You can serve it straight away but because we used ours for a picnic I put it in the fridge. It came out of the pan really easily even without the paper!

Voila...



No comments:

Post a Comment