Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Resolution Recap

So what's the point of resolutions if all we do is set them as the last year draws to a close and then only consider them when the next year is ending as well!

I've decided to combat that (hopefully) by not losing track of them. I'm not going to turn it into a regular set day blog post but I figure updates at least every fortnight or month should suffice.

  1. Feel pretty every day and dress up a bit more.
  2. Get healthy! Use the cross-trainer we have in the garage!
  3. Catching up with my friends more
  4. Date nights with Hubby (at least once a month)
1. I've been doing this pretty well. I was concerned over how I would manage with work because we have a boring uniform - white collared shirt and black pants. So I've decided that I'll have to look at little things that I can do and I came up with this:

I've only realised recently how long my hair is!

Nail polish - I had purple last week and nobody complained :)
So those are some of the little things I'm doing. I don't know if I'm going to go back to dark hair soon or if I want to go even lighter. I keep seeing strawberry blonde hair and thinking it looks gorgeous and I'd love it.
SOOO PRETTY! I've already been orange as well :)
2. Get healthy - I definitely need to improve my eating habits (yummy orange and ginger bikkies from Ikea for example) but I've been on the cross trainer for the past 2 days in a row which is very impressive for me. I even got up early this morning to do half an hour before work. I just hope I can keep it up.
3 & 4. Kind of tied together with the outdoor cinema trip with one of my besties and Hubby.

So there's a little update I hope it keeps going in the direction it is.

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I love the out door cinema!
    That was where the Mister and I went on our first date!
    Righto! We will go again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your resolutions - especially date night once a month with hubby!

    ReplyDelete