Friday, January 21, 2011

No Red

Well I went blonder instead of red. I decided with all the money that red would cost (it fades so quickly!) I might as well keep going lighter. I don't know if I'm in love with it, I still don't think I've gotten to 'that' shade but it doesn't help that I've got so much dark dye in my hair. I love my new hairdresser though and she's going to get me there (fingers crossed)! Once I get a decent photo I'll pop it up my camera is not doing it justice.

Work is getting so insane and it doesn't help when people are no shows! So rude, I can't believe some people's attitudes towards finding a job. I was always bought up to leave early so you're never late - wear a suit if appropriate and if not business clothes. It's just a sign of respect but I guess when you're working in an industry (transport) like I am not everyone gets that! Still I love my job. In fact *insert drumroll* I won employee of the month for December!! I got nominated by 2 of the managers which I'm really happy about. I love the people I work with the vast majority of them are awesome :)

In other news I cannot believe the number of people announcing pregnancies/engagements - it's all such lovely news!

2 comments:

  1. Im off to hairdresser tomorrow and planning on going a bit lighter as well.. feels like the right move for summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award - that's fantastic! Especially when you're nominated by people you respect. Looking forward to seeing your new blonde-r do. Reminds me I'm waaaaay overdue for my roots.

    ReplyDelete