Friday, January 14, 2011

TGIF

http://icanhascheezburger.com/

I remember how proud I was when I finally figured out what that acronym meant! It's funny as you grow-up and or go through different life stages that different acronyms pop up. I never knew what DH meant until I started reading wedding blogs...it still makes me want to throw up every time I think about it I'd prefer AH (awesome husband) darling just sounds too old school English for my tastes. But to each their own of course and if you're reading this and use DH (Darling Husband) please don't hold my views against me! Then there was TTC as I started up on the baby blogs that one didn't take me too long to figure out though!

My all time favourite though has to be my Uncle's misunderstanding (the one who read a poem at our wedding). He was always signing of emails to my Mum saying LOL Ken. I don't know if Mum ever told him it doesn't mean lots of love. I definitely prefer his version of lol though, much sweeter (see I can like corny mushy stuff after all).

Tonight we went to the outdoor cinema (again it's becoming almost a ritual each weekend!) and watched the Social Network. I thoroughly enjoyed it and thought JT was great, he's come so far since his N*SYNC days (and no I wasn't a fan although I must ashamedly admit I love him solo and bought VIP tickets to one of his concerts!). It was an interesting perspective and I would love to know how much was true and how much was fabricated. I think I shall have to read that book it was based on. It also left me to wonder how many people tried to add that Albright chick as a friend. It also made me miss livejournal just a little bit I used to have so many of them! From Buffy fanfic ones (yes I was a complete and total nerd!) to a weird short story erotica group with my male best friend - we still get people requesting to become members and it wasn't even dirty more taking the piss! It's strange how everything evolves! I highly suggest everyone goes back and reads over their old livejournals (if you had one) they're full of funny crap. Such as 20 year old me saying HELL NO to being pregnant at 25 HA-HA-HA

Oh the past how I have missed you...

No comments:

Post a Comment