Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bonding with Bubs - Week 10

 
Size: now a prune...less appealing but I love the fact that our little Pecan is growing bigger and stronger every week.

Symptoms: My belly seems to be getting a little bigger but I don't really think that's anything to do with the baby ha-ha. Still spotty all over and now on my shoulders YUCK!

Cravings: Fruit. I ate grapefruits for breakfast the whole time we were away and LOVED it.

Keep that away from me: Popsticks - I know very very weird but they freak me out!

Weight: I haven't had a chance to weigh in but I'd be guessing 74kg.
 
Feelings: Moody. Bitchy Jess definitely reared her ugly head whilst away. But still excited and happy.

Random: Looking forward to my first appointment with the birth place but it's for 730am so going to need to call and change that especially because they're not close by! But I have to wait until the beginning of June :(

No comments:

Post a Comment