Monday, April 18, 2011

Mondays

So today was another Monday I can cross off the list, although I guess I should start enjoying them seeing as they signify a new week being pregnant! Still it's hard after 2 nice days off.

On Saturday we didn't really get up to much but went out to dinner at Zapata's in Fremantle for dinner (mexican food). The food was alright but I can cross it off my list of Mexican restaurants and I don't think I'll be going back. That was were we told one of my best friend's from high school, poor guy I started by saying he was going to be an Uncle and he just got so confused (he has a younger brother & sister so that might explain it) but he teared up when I told him I was going to have a baby. It was really sweet and one of the most awesome reactions we've gotten so far.

Sunday was a visit to the place we'll (hopefully) give birth at and I found out I can have a water birth so I'm stoked. Then after that it was afternoon tea with the in-laws and seeing our niece and nephew and it was A LOT better than the last time that happened. Our little niece has finally turned into a little baby and she was so reactive it was really cute. Especially as my MiL through her up in the air and she immediately threw up it looked hilarious and lucky for her it didn't manage to get her. I got to have a cuddle and she just smelt soooo good. I can't wait for our own little one. So far Hubby and my SiL think it's a girl and I think boy. Everyone reckons we'll find out but I said that just means we won't so we can prove everyone wrong...I have a very very stubborn streak :p So even if we did want to find out I probably wouldn't share with anyone else haha.

I hope everyone else had great weekends too. I've got Hubby cooking Beef and Bean chilli - great idea for a pregnant woman haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment