Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Life

So we had my little sister as a house guest. Apparently they think she has gastro but could still be appendicitis if she gets a sharp pain in that area it's straight to hospital. Then her boyfriend had to leave to deal with family troubles over East and we wound up with her and her huge shedding slobbery dog!

It was nice to know that she'd like to hang out with us though when she's not feeling her best. I even Skyped with Mum (something I refuse to do because it weirds me out!). She kept wanting to see my belly but at the same time kept saying she was in a pub full of people. All I have to show at the moment is a food baby, no cute bump for awhile.

Work has been slow this week which always sucks but at least I've been managing to get the mundane bits of pieces done for this new contract area we're taking over. I know I'll be wishing I had this week back when it starts to get insane. Especially if I wind up getting 'morning' sickness later on.

Yay for only 2 more days until the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment