Monday, March 14, 2011

30 Photos

I’ve taken this from an old post on Sometimes Sweet. I had to alter some because I don’t have photobooth or a photo of my parents when they were my age!

01 / someone you spend a lot of time with:

02 / a picture of you:


03 / a random picture of you and your sig. other:


04 / a picture of something that makes you happy:


05 / an old picture of you:


06 / a picture of your sibling:


07 / a picture you never posted on your blog before:
I made these for my SiL's first baby shower.


08 / a picture of a person you miss (we lost her to Adelaide!):


09 / a picture of people who know you now and then (excluding the guy! these are my home girls):


10 / a picture of your favorite place (Albany):


11 / a person you can tell everything to (ok so technically not a person but she doesn't talk back!):


12 / a picture of your everyday life:


13 / a picture from a place you love:


14 / a picture that reminds you of great times:


15 / a class photo (technically not because I don't have any on my computer):


16 / a picture from the best day of your life:


17 / a picture that always makes you laugh:


18 / a picture of your spare time:


19 / a photo from a great night (proposal night):



20 / a picture of the people who are closest to you (excluding our celebrant):


21 / a picture of someone you always have a good time with:


22 / a picture of your pets (not all of them):


23 / a picture from last summer:


24 / a photo of your closest friend of the opposite sex (not sig. other):


25 / a picture of you on a favorite vacation:


26 / a picture of an accomplishment:



27 / a picture of your closest friends:


28 / a random picture from photobooth (instagram):


29 / a photo that makes you smile:


30 / someone you will never let go of (myself & my childhood):


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing such wonderful memories. Your dog is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete