Sunday, March 6, 2011

Weekend Update

So Project Clean is still in it's early stages (even though we spent all day yesterday on it), who knew sorting out the bedroom (& Hubby sorting out the office) would take so long. We still haven't dusted or anything and then we've got the following rooms to tackle: spare room, upstairs toilet, upstairs bathroom, downstairs bathroom, lounge room, kitchen (eeekkk!), front hall area, balcony and outside courtyard. I'm so grateful for the long weekend!

We're still making sure we have fun though and last night saw us at the Outdoor cinema to watch Morning Glory. It wasn't anything amazing but I laughed quite a lot so I was happy. However, the main thing I kept thinking about was 'could I pull of Rachel McAdam's hair?'. I've finally grown out my fringe (aka bangs) and now I want to go and get another one, the mind is a strange thing. I've also decided that I'm going to go light brown, I do like the colour I am now but I'm a brunette and I don't think I'm designed to go blonde.



We also went out for breakfast yesterday and I had my first ever decaf flat white and it was sooooo yummy! Trying to avoid the evil C with all this babymaking so I'm glad I enjoyed that, plus it now means (well once I've bought the decaf beans!) I can enjoy coffee after 5pm! Yay! If anyone in Perth is interested we went to Toscanini's in Bicton (highly recommend).

Soon we're off to the Farmer's Market and I plan on stocking up on peaches and whatever other goodies they have there. We might go and view the Sculpture by the Sea later today but I think I need to stay in cleaning mode to really get things done.

So wish us luck! I hope everyone else is enjoying their weekend.

4 comments:

  1. If you like tea, try Clippers Organic Decaf tea. Its great! Decaf coffee all comes down to the barista I reckon, I have had good and bad, but now just have none at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I drink decaf in the afternoons/evenings, and I find that Grinders decaf is virtually indistinguisable from the regular, so might be worth keeping an eye out for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the recs girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really struggled with decaf coffee...I went to Cantinas (from memory) on Beaufort street to get mine.

    Gosh I'm so addicted to coffee. Writing this comment is making me want one so badly right now!

    ReplyDelete