Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bits & Bobs

I'm exhausted! Definitely looking forward to the weekend, even with the long weekend this week seems to be dragging :(

Last night I went out to a YUMMY work dinner at the Boathouse in South Perth. I thoroughly recommend it (and the gnocchi!) the views are some of the best I've ever seen of the city (and right on the river). It was pretty pricey so yay for it being on the company dime ha-ha but I'm definitely taking Hubby there, he loves views of the city at night. It was great to catch up with everyone from around the country and I was definitely amongst the big guns (all the managers from HQ), I felt really lucky to be included seeing as I'm not even a supervisor or anything!

Tuesday night I cooked a really yummy roast pork and gravy for the family and even though we didn't eat until late it went down well. I always feel like I live up to the title of this blog during those moments.

Tonight is RELAX TIME, I think we'll just make a simple chicken basil/lemon pasta dish. I feel like something really filling. Probably not good for the waist line though but oh well! I'm still hovering around my 73/74kg mark. I just feel proud now that I'm no longer ashamed of my body and I'll pretty much tell anyone who asks how much I weigh which I know is not a common thing (especially amongst women). It just feels so liberating to be at that point in my life especially because I'm not even 25 yet.

Still feeling a little off and hoping so much that I'll have good news to share soon but I don't think I will :( Oh well if it doesn't happen that's fine and we'll just continue going with the flow.

1 comment:

  1. good work with the roast. I think you make an excellent housewife!

    Glad that you are happy and comfortable with your weight.. I wasted much of my early 20s obsessing about how I looked and its wonderful that you are already over it.

    ReplyDelete