Monday, March 21, 2011

Sculptures

So after a VERY religious wedding ceremony (to each their own but I really don't enjoy being forced to pray, instead I just willed the couple my best wishes). The bride looked stunning! I couldn't get a good photo of the dress but I definitely had dress envy. It was figure hugging but not too much and covered in a gorgeous lace with lots of sparkle! And the groom who usually sports a full on beard was clean shaven!

We went straight to look at the Sculptures by the Sea (after a brief stop at the in-laws so Hubby could get changed). It was so windy but worth it, I really enjoyed it, here are some pictures from the day:



It was heaps of fun but very windy! That's no where near all the photos just the ones I got on my iphone before it decided to get grumpy and not want to work.

I can't wait for Hubby's birthday and for the big family dinner, Wednesday is going to be AWESOME!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of Sydney and Perth. I want Sculpture by the Sea to come to Melbourne! Looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm really surprised it's not in Melbourne, but at least you guys have all those awesome shops and coffee :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to Sculptures by the sea too. Lily was in the carrier and I didn't hear her all day...must have been too busy analysing the 'art'.

    Anyway, I've tagged you for fun - http://sassandspice.wordpress.com/2011/03/23/paper-and-pen/

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics.
    Hope your hubby's birthday is awesome.

    ReplyDelete