Thursday, March 3, 2011

Heat Wave

It's been hot, hot, hot here in WA. I haven't really been motivated to do much which sucks but this weekend I'm getting out there. I guess starting tonight! We're heading out for belated birthday dinner with my Dad. I'm looking forward to seeing the look on his face when his cake comes out, it's going to be awesome. I'll be sure to post a photo and I'll try and get some of the food as well because it always looks and tastes amazing.

Saturday night we're going to the Outdoor Cinema with a whole bunch of people to watch Morning Glory, fingers crossed it's good. Sunday is dedicated to farmer's market, swap meet and sculpture by the sea (unless it's too hot). Then Monday is a public holiday, I've just started reading this:
Poor Hubby, I don't think he knows what he's in for on Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a jam packed, full, fun weekend! (Except for the cleaning)

    ReplyDelete