Sunday, May 22, 2011

Bonding with Bubs - Week 14


Size: 9cm...how did that happen?!

What's Pecan Up To: peeing, but thankfully cute stuff too like squinting and frowning and maybe even sucking his (or her) thumb.

Symptoms: Bit dizzy and out of breathe (apparently that's because of the increase in blood volume).

Cravings: Sour and savoury. I love love love my V8 veggie juice. Soup

Keep that away from me: Still certain meats and definitely still not a fan of chicken.

Weight: Still around 75kg which I'm happy with. I'm not ODing on the bad foods or snacks and making sure I get in my 30mins of dog walking every day.
 
Feelings: Getting less tired (yay!!!). Happy that I'm in 2nd trimester. Sad because I couldn't get the gorgeous pair of lace up ankle boots I wanted because they were a little too tight and Mum said my feet would probably swell BOO! Oh and I really really really feel like I'm having a boy. My SiL's boyfriend joked that I could 'feel it in my waters' and I just said I will feel so bad for this baby if it is a girl!

Random: I am actively stopping myself buying baby stuff. I keep reminding myself I can after our (& during!) trip over East. But window shopping is still fun and I plan on buying some material and yarn tomorrow to cross off 2 craft projects from my 25 4 25 list!

1 comment:

  1. Try to refrain for buying stuff as much as you can! It is very hard though! (I know!)
    And remember that you are likely to get lots of gifts too.

    ReplyDelete