Thursday, May 26, 2011

I Shouldn't be this HAPPY

Via: Healthy Chicks
So I'm jumping for joy (figuratively of course jumping would kill my boobs at the moment!). Whilst the way of receiving the news was crappy (I miss real conversations not a quick SMS) the news itself was great.

I am finally going to be able to relax because my evil SiL is moving to Sydney YIPPEE!!! Of course the down side (and it is a massive one) is that I won't get to see my little niece and nephew grow up (not that we see them a lot now anyway!). But I just feel complete an utter relief. I imagine she'll still be the golden child etc... etc... but at least I won't physically have to deal with her and she's much easier to handle in smaller doses.

My Mum made the best point that now my MiL might actually realise that a 20min drive to our house is not very far after all with them living in Sydney!

So yes I am evil for being happy for the wrong reasons about their news but it is good for them too. She'll love it because she can live the life of a rich housewife and he loves the field of work he's in and this opportunity sounds amazing.

On another note, we broke the news on facebook yesterday and people actually believed our child would be called Pecan haha There were no negative reactions which is what really made me laugh!

2 comments:

  1. Great news!
    Now if only I could get my in laws to move away!! he he!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha it's funny weddings are amazing and Husbands rock but in-laws BLERGH!

    ReplyDelete